Office Relocation Planner
Office Relocation Planner
Planning an office relocation is all about organization - and the adagae of "prior preparation & planning prevents a poor performance" (or P6 as it is often called!) could not be more appropriate when it comes to planning for an office move.
Whilst every office move will have its own unique nuances the need to plan the office relocation properly is something that applies for every office move. The Office Move Checklist is a tried-and-tested template that can guide you through each step of your office relocation.
It can also be customized to the specific requirements of your office move. It outlines both the strategic decisions you need to take as well as what tasks you need to carry out thoughout all the key stages to your office relocation.
- The strategic and operational reasons behind your office relocation
- Guidance on how to exit your existing office property without breaching any legal obligations
- Creating an office relocation budget and what office costs need to be included
- The need to have a detailed Moving Office Timeline (we've got a free one which you should use)
- Tips on what you need to consider when determining your office space requirements
- Best practice help for who needs to be be co-opted into your office relocation project team
- The legal issues you need to be aware of during the signing of your new office lease
- The importance of space planning and top tips on office design
- How to organize your business for your office moving company
- IT relocation tips for a smooth move of all of your business communications systemsand loads more!
There really is a lot to think about when planning an office move - but don't panic! - because the information resources and moving office checklists available on HelpMovingOffice.com are all free and readily available for you to use.
Get your office relocation off to the best possible start by familiarizing yourself with all of the issues around an office move you will need to be aware of - and take full advantage of these free moving office resources.
They are there to guide you through the whole office move process and give you the information (and confidence) to manage a successful office move. Good luck!
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 15 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Center has everything you need to plan, organize & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified vendors that are experts in your local market.The Directory
An office move has countless moving parts. Where do you start? Keep reading... "Guru" of office moving, Ed Katz, has you covered!Read Article
Looking for the best mover for your office relocation? The best way to narrow down your search is to ask the right questions. What are the right questions? We're here to help! Ed Katz, president of the International Office Moving Institute (IOMI) and guru of office moving, will tell you exactly what you should be asking potential movers and what the right mover will say.Read Article
Identify the key stages of an office move and find out what important issues need to be considered at each milestone.Read Article