Office Space Saving Solutions
Useful Office Space Saving Tips
Everyone who has ever rented office space before knows that one of the most highest fixed costs is office rent. Rent alone can drain over half your revenue - and then there's the cost of running your business - it all adds up.
The good news is, there are many office space saving solutions you can use that will still give you a stylish and functional working environment, as well as reducing your overheads.
Here are some useful office space saving tips that can go a long way in ensuring efficient use of precious office space:
- Don't be tempted to rent more office space than you really need. To help you get it right, the Office Space Calculator is there for you to calculate the right amount of office space to look for.
- Don't skimp on too little office space either. You'll need to factor in an additional 10% for business growth. It's all about getting the right balance.
- Make maximum but imaginative use of space by incorporating clever tower storage furniture solutions that have more height than width.
- Use mobile pedastals that can efficiently double up as a visitor seat and can be rolled underneath desks when not in use.
- Work out how many of your staff are in the office at the same time. Desk sharing can be a valuable office space saving solution if you have field workers.
Contact an Office Design Company in your City to find out more about how to make efficient use of your office space.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 15 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Center has everything you need to plan, organize & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified vendors that are experts in your local market.The Directory
In today's hybrid work environment, employees are increasingly evaluating their commute time and its impact on their productivity and well-being. This has led to the emergence of a new concept called "Return on Commute" (ROC), which is similar to the traditional business metric "Return on Investment" (ROI).Read Article
Office furniture is an essential component of any workplace, offering comfort and functionality to employees. However, the sheer volume of office furniture waste generated annually is a concerning environmental problem. The disposal of office furniture often contributes to landfills, releases harmful chemicals, and strains valuable resources.Read Article
With over 20 years of experience, Monroe Moving Pro can be your most trusted and valued locally owned and operating moving company. We are proud to provide a full service and quality that surpasses the expectations of our customers. Whether you are planning to move locally or across the country, for domestic or commercial purposes, Monroe Moving Pro offers tailored services to meet up your specific needs. Our combined approach gives us a direct responsibility to be confident and genuine in providing our services.Read Article