Top ten reasons for office move failure
Top Ten Office Moving Pitfalls
There's no denying that moving office can be a stressful experience, and any number of things can potentially go wrong. Thanks to HelpMovingOffice.com their office relocation tips will guide you through a smooth office move and help you avoid the common reasons why many office moves fail.
- Not using a Tenant Rep Broker to help you find office space which leads to uninformed decisions about the choice of office space and an "unfavorable" office lease.
- No clear vision about the reasons behind the office move and the requirements of new premises.
- Lack of communication between managers and their employees which can lead to low staff morale, negativity and poor performance.
- Poor time management and failure to adhere to a strict moving schedule often results in a delayed office move with business interruption.
- Poor budget management (or none at all!) which leads to a company running out of money before they've even moved in to the new office.
- Not taking sufficient legal counsel regarding the important details within the Office Lease resulting in nasty financial and operational consequences further down the line.
- Trying to cut corners by taking care of the relocation yourself without the expert help of a professional Office Moving Company.
- Lack of research when hiring an Office Moving Company which can lead to hasty decisions based on low-cost and convenience rather than skill and experience.
- Poor IT Relocation Planning can lead to delays when arriving at the new office, caused by incompatible and insufficient cabling infrastructure and phone lines in the wrong location.
- Not considering future growth / contraction will mean you will all too quickly outgrow your office space; hampering productivity, morale and stunting business growth.
Find out more about the common pitfalls when moving office with this cracking guide: The Deadly Sins of Moving Office.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 15 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Center has everything you need to plan, organize & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified vendors that are experts in your local market.The Directory
In today's hybrid work environment, employees are increasingly evaluating their commute time and its impact on their productivity and well-being. This has led to the emergence of a new concept called "Return on Commute" (ROC), which is similar to the traditional business metric "Return on Investment" (ROI).Read Article
Office furniture is an essential component of any workplace, offering comfort and functionality to employees. However, the sheer volume of office furniture waste generated annually is a concerning environmental problem. The disposal of office furniture often contributes to landfills, releases harmful chemicals, and strains valuable resources.Read Article
With over 20 years of experience, Monroe Moving Pro can be your most trusted and valued locally owned and operating moving company. We are proud to provide a full service and quality that surpasses the expectations of our customers. Whether you are planning to move locally or across the country, for domestic or commercial purposes, Monroe Moving Pro offers tailored services to meet up your specific needs. Our combined approach gives us a direct responsibility to be confident and genuine in providing our services.Read Article